4C Seed to Scale Program
Got a great cleantech innovation?
Join the 4C Seed to Scale 2017 program. Let the world's leading cleantech incubator, largest cleantech accelerator, and best equipped demonstration center help you:
- Raise capital
- Fine tune your technology
- Gain visibility
- Go to market
- Scale up
With support from the US Department of Energy and a host of industry leading corporations such as LACI, SVCI, ProspectSV and the Cleantech Open have come together to help early stage cleantech entrepreneurs get connected, get funded and get to market.
What to expect:
Select companies will take part in the 2017 Cleantech Open, the longest running and largest cleantech startup accelerator program in the world.
Cleantech Open startups have access to:
- 10 Step Accelerator Curriculum
- Global network of investors, cleantech mentors, industry partners, and business leaders
- Premium software to refine and build your business
- Regional & National Prizes
During the program and beyond, LACI, SVCI, and ProspectSV will work with qualifying startups to:
- Identify target investors and meet one-on-one with angels, VCs and corporate strategic investors active in the transportation, energy, build environment, and water sectors
- Engage leading OEMs, tier 1 suppliers and public sector partners in pilot demonstrations and market trials
- Identify and connect with major players in the market that will help you scale
Over 1,100 Cleantech Open Startups have gone on to raise $1.2 billion!
Early admission deadline is April 1st
Application deadline is May 1st